Her eviction interview

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Her eviction interview

Post by Steffi »

I liked the way she handled it and Davina. At one point when Davina was doing her one man show, going off into a trance whilst attempting to imitate Frddie, Angel responded that she liked the way he spoke and that it was nice to hear the English language being spoken beautifully as opposed to.. (and she went on to mimmick a chavvy accent with often repeated phrases such as "know what I mean?" "you get me?" etc etc
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Yes I agree.

She gave a pretty good interview and her appreciation of well formed English was endearing and a contrast to the chav types who might frequent the audience and who might vote.

Also very appealing was her frankness and honesty, she didn't attempt to disown her affection for Noirin in some desperate and insincere attempt to retain her dignity that would have been favoured by so many ex-housemates who will deny anything or say anything to bolster their status and reduce the impression of being a loser.

I didn't understand why Angel thought that Noirin had "stabbed her in the back" because she had nominated her. When you call someone 3 months pregnant one can hardly complain and Noirin never said she regarded Angel as some sort of friend, close or otherwise, anyway!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes, I agree about that too.

I was unaware of the backstabbing comment however but agree with your comments regarding it.

Return to “Angel”