This woman is laughable!

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

This woman is laughable!

Post by Steffi »

In a few years time her age is going to surpass her iq level and it shows! If Flossie's garden frog has a higher iq then my beanbag doorstop has as well.

Come on Flossie, we need a lovely picture of her in this forum so we never forget what she looks like. A forehead studded, tattooed abomination in bermuda shorts AKA Vyvyan Bastard in the Young Ones.

She said she was *choking* the house mother! :rofl:
The boat without her at the helm would not cope!

I haven't laughed so much since Kat got evicted in her dressing gown!
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I agree Steffi.

Who is the house mother?

She really is a representative of the dregs of society and I suspect she is not that enamoured with herself given she seems intent on torturing herself with her tattoos and piercings. Dreadful bint!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I think the tattoos and piercings are a sort of tribal thing, along with the haircut. I think she may be old enough to have been a first generation punk and either she never changed her appearance or she has adopted it again I don't know. Years ago we would call people looking like that "crusties" as the lifestyle they led was an alternative, "class war" led one.
My first thoughts was that she tried to look as masculine as possible then I realised that she shaved her armpits and no straight man would do that, so I abandoned that idea especially as men in their forties, on the whole don't tend to look like that unless they are crusties also.
The "house mother" idea is interesting. She obviously sees herself in a nurturing role, despite looking like Popeye's uncle.
She mulls over "problems" whilst rolling and smoking her cigarettes another thing I associate with "tribal" as it reminds me of red indians and their pipes of peace, sitting in a circle. She likes to feel needed... God I hope i'm not like this!! :o
She did actually have some good advice for Sree in last night's highlights.

It's easier for her to be in a role of "mother" than any other kind as no matter what traits she adopts she will not become alpha male and trophy girlfriend is off the cards for obvious reasons.

I did find her rather arrogant and presumptuous as she made some statement about being able to "turn" any woman and she delighted in telling how she had made many women fall in love with her which sounded rather scheming.
I don't like the way she launches into fierce arguments and falls back on the "fingers in ear" and la la laaaing approach instead of intelligent, rational debate.
Giz

Post by Giz »

she hasn't the intelligence to come back in an argument, when she has built up volume and then shouted the loudest that's when she deems the argument over from her point of view.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Agreed, she regards an argument as a shouting and invective competition. Rational points and dialogue are not part of the process for her.

I really disliked her at first but now I only mildly dislike her as she seems to be more subdued and less aggressive, but, of course, just as stupid and gross.

When she isn't trying to assert herself she does at least seem capable of some sort of dialogue, whereas Sree seems to be congentinally incapable of listening or even recognising someone else's point of view.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I was thinking she seemed a little subdued also this week and wonder if it might be that she's pleased at the outcome of Monday's nominations and thinks Freddie will be going on friday after a unanimous vote.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

She has been subdued a little since her agument with an unflinching Marcus. Those sorts of incidents always improve someone like Lisa who is inclined to bully and dictate to others.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Oh yes of course! the argument with Marcus.

Return to “Lisa”