Lisa... what's going on?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Lisa... what's going on?

Post by Steffi »

I think Flossie is right! Since the dramatic showdown with Wolverine, she has been slinking around as meek as a puppydog that's been told off for chewing something up.... I was expecting untold aggression and bolshiness from Lisa at any opportunity but she seems content sipping tea, rolling fags and just taking on a more softer and dare I say feminine role?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Totally agree. In last night's and Monday's highlights she has been playing a calming and rational role. She has stopped being aggressive, clamouring for group status or advertising how hard and scary she is, and is .... almost being feminine.

I didn't think this would happen to the degree it has nor as quickly. I am suprised at the turn of events.

So I can be pleasantly surprised by hms after all. :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Ah ha!! :joyjump:

What it might be is that her role in relationships with other women has always been the dominant and"masculine" one. I won't try and explain my reasons, I think it's pretty obvious in the way she chooses to dress and look, she has no fripperies about her and she talked about her lovers as though she had had many and they were conquests which is what a boastful man might do and indeed she called herself the female version of Kris.

Well, perhaps being at close proximity to testosterone has in a way balanced her out? Perhaps when in an all female environment she would naturally adopt a more masculine role... but here she can't be the most masculine. Perhaps it is that simple, but she seems relaxed and even enjoying it. Maybe it's a holiday for her to "let go".

Return to “Lisa”