Cairon is out

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Cairon is out

Post by Steffi »

Did anybody see the eviction interview? Does anybody like Vanessa Feltz? Her ideas about Sree were rather way off the mark I thought!

Davina obviously wanted Freddie to go , that couldn't have been clearer! I think she quite liked the idea of a male erotica show.

I watched Big Mouth also but missed the audience questions and answers.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I thought the exit interview was brilliant, mostly because the invited guests were able to lay into Cairon in a manner that Davina would never have done. They raised some excellent points about his attitude, aggession etc.

I was surprised by a minor transformation in him though. When he wasn't trying to defend some of his appalling behaviour he was almost became coherent and reasonable and the aggression and street talk was completrly absent. Whenever he pressurised with criticism he did however revert to his street phrases and aggressive attitude, so clearly that is the real Cairon. He seemed to have adopted some socially acceptable behaviour for the programme, although even that seemed to involved quite a bit of surly resentment and scowling. Moron!
Last edited by Flossie on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I enjoyed this interview as well it was only marred by Vanessa's constant whiny support of Sree. Last week's with the psychologist annoyed me as it was almost as though Sophia was being praised for her attitude in the house as though she was a kind of hero for "taking on the alpha" and it was just assumed that was what she was doing and I didn't see it like that at all. I thought her unprovoked outbursts of aggression were unnecessary and far too swiftly executed to be anything other than just rude and inappropriate considering they hadn't been together for very long at all!

I agree Cairon did seem very amicable and I expect he was subdued because a lot of his cocky confidence had been deflated due to being the least popular of the two candidates with this weeks BB voters. Siavash actually burst into tears at the news it seemed very emotional! Incredible.

Return to “Cairon”