What Charlie projects is not what Charlie is.

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

What Charlie projects is not what Charlie is.

Post by Steffi »

Charlie wants to be seen as the nice guy in the house who respects his grannie and likes everyone soo much and is having such a lovely time he has either forgotten what Big Brother is all about or didn't know in the first place and news that you have to nominate people from time to time takes him by complete surprise... bless him!

Is it ham acting or a double bluff? I mean, is he aware that he is fooling nobody but thinks that makes him even more endearing because he is a wee bit cheeky to be so brazenly hammy? :?

He does swear for a start, granny watching or not and he didn't hesitate to nominate once the threat of eviction was upon him if he didn't.... he didn't have to think twice, despite having said that he hadn't given it any thought at all.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I completely agree.

I was going to make a somewhat cynical description of his character in a post yesterday. He seems to be the sort of character I dislike intensely: a crowd pleaser with superficial qualities of affableness and friendliness which disguise a mean, nasty and spiteful core. He is the sort of person to call you mate and then nick your car or hi-fi, although he hasn't yet shown himself to be quite so extremely objectionable he is somewhere in that spectrum of gittishness. He has demonstrated he can be spiteful, as he did with his comments to Sophia ( although she was objectionable too ) but the style of some of his social interactions was exposed and it wasn't nice.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes, there are definite undercurrents there.
I may have missed the comments to Sophia as I sometimes found anything she was involved in got out of hand and unintelligible very quickly.

Return to “Charlie”