Don't like him

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Don't like him

Post by Steffi »

I have a feeling that Charlie will exploit people's weak points, be rather sadistic and controlling and isn't at all pleasant.

I also think he might be attracted to Kris and that when he dresses up in girlie clothing, it isn't a natural thing for him to do and he is trying to pretend he is a woman-liking, lovable, fun, straight looking gay guy. I have a feeling he dislikes women intensely and also what he perceives to be weak, men.

*looks up from crystal ball*
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I suppose evidence is in order isn't it?

Oh I hate this part!

*sighhh* Let's see..... we've established that he really doesn't like Freddie at all, so we know that when he fools around with him it has undercurrents of torment and abuse... maybe even a hint of danger as I think his feelings might run to actual hatred. I think if he could impale Freddie on a skewer and put him over a BBQ he would. And in fact I think he does do this, but obviously in a metaphoric way which is obvious in the way that he is singled out and put on the spot, entertainment derived from torturing him imperceptibly (by Freddie) which is used as fodder to feed the masses. A bit like a Christian being flung in with the lions to entertain the Romans. The Romans being represented by Kris and Sophie mostly.

Charlie's interactions with Angel were a bit uncomfortable I thought. I watched as he pinned her down while she lay under her covers and was so intimate with her! But not intimate in a way that was pleasant (though she seemed to enjoy it) but more focussing on him being an irresistable, hunk of a lover who could have anyone he wants and be the best they've ever had. This is what I found controlling, the fact that he literally had her pinned to the bed and engaged her in kissing which had no purpose.

I noticed a certain nasty gleam in his eyes at one point when he was facing Freddie during the same evening in the bedroom. The whole routine was like a dance in which Charlie was the aggressor who swirled between flirting with Angel and danger and then swung around to Freddie in order to play a game of "teasing" but which wasn't really and by the end of it there was this nasty gleam in Charlie's eyes as mentioned and Halfwit/Freddie who had been cajoled into the spirit of the game suddenly seemed to drop his smile slightly.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Oh yes, I agree with all of this.

I think there was a definite undercurrent of psychological bullying in Charlie's behaviour to Freddie. Had he got into my bed and started to dare me to evict him, as he almost did to Freddie, I would have become quite aggressive. This scene made a big impact on me.

I suspect, as I had done initially, that this bloke who constantly projects the Mr Nice and Sensitive guy to the crowd, will reveal at some stage some really unpleasant character traits. He seems to exploit those of a weaker character than himself, and of course he feels emboldened by his membership of the dominant group along with Kris, Sophie and followers.

I think he has a mean streak.
Flossie
Site Admin

Re: Don't like him

Post by Flossie »

Steffi wrote:I have a feeling that Charlie will exploit people's weak points, be rather sadistic and controlling and isn't at all pleasant.

I also think he might be attracted to Kris and that when he dresses up in girlie clothing, it isn't a natural thing for him to do and he is trying to pretend he is a woman-liking, lovable, fun, straight looking gay guy. I have a feeling he dislikes women intensely and also what he perceives to be weak, men.

*looks up from crystal ball*
I think this is very perceptive.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Thankyou! :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

He was a git tonight, when I saw how he was forcefully thrusting against Rodrigo's head to apply some gunk I thought he was well over the top and that Rodrigo would get upset, and then ...... Rodrigo did get upset, much to Charlie's surprise.

How many more times is Charlie going to abuse people physically? I wish he would try it with Marcus.

Git!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes. I wish he would try. He frustrates me so much because the "playful" frothy tutu facade and the wide eyed amazement has got to drop good and properly for everyone else to seeee what a smug, two faced, aggressive little twat he really is!

Return to “Charlie”