Charlie the attention seeker and infant impersonator.

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Charlie the attention seeker and infant impersonator.

Post by Flossie »

Charlie gave another infantile performance in the diary room to BB as he expressed his amazement at discovering the relationship between Siavash and Noirin.

He managed to deliver the usual elements of his behaviour when he knows he is on camera or trying to influence the people around him. He projected the image of a poor, vulnerable, confused little infant confused by the world and in need of help and attention and any treats that were going and particularly in need of special treatment and consideration and indulgence of his experiences.

I think he has learnt in life that the infantile performance gains him favours and privileged treatment and allows him to demand attention and to indulge in his self-pity and self-interested views without censure. Who would be so mean as deny an infant the right to think of only themselves and their desires?

I have yet to work out whether his behaviour is conscious or sub-conscious. I think he has learnt over the years that playing the baby gains sympathy and special treatment and his way and this performance disguises the much less pleasant elements of his character which come to the fore when pressured. One has to conclude that he has learnt to disguise the more genuine elements of his character because they need disguising.

His infantile behaviour contrasts strongly with other parts of his character which include some quite unpleasant tendencies to bully and take advantage of others of lower status than himself, the most notable example of which was his physically threatening antics on Freddie’s bed some weeks ago which included appropriating Freddie’s stuff. This was during the period that Freddie was deemed as the outcast and therefore fair game to taunt and scorn and in Charlie’s words “outside of the group” in his justification for nominating him. His behaviour to Rodrigo has often been petty, spiteful and aggressive, and without BB watching I suspect would have been violent.

Charlie is only concerned about his self-interest, this is evident when he is nominated or feels his position or prospects are endangered such as with the "you're next" to be evicted remark, or he thinks BB10 has been "cancelled" because it is crap. If he isn't gaining attention or privileges or people are not showing an interest in his welfare he is traumatised and angry.

He is revolting and disingenuous.

Just consider, if Noirin had been behaving as he does, she would have been considered a childish, spiteful, spoilt bitch who needs to grow up, yet she is only three years older than he is.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Oh he's an absolute twonk.

He always acts as though BB are there by accident and that he is unaware that there are teams of people recording every word and action because that is the nature of it.
8-)
There is nothing sub conscious about Charlie's actions. Can anybody truly be this naive over the age of four? It's hard to believe, especially when so much else points to the contrary.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well I think he is too stupid to be conscious.

Return to “Charlie”