Freddie the Eccentric

Moderator: The Global Mods

Giz

Freddie the Eccentric

Post by Giz »

Freddie is great and has that creative eccentricity that Team shallow do not understand or want to.

When Cairon goes on Friday, I'm interested to see who has the realisation of what that means and who will act and behave differently towards him.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I do so hope Ciaron is going on Friday. He represents to me all that is wrong with some young people today.

Alas I think Freddie is a twat and his exaggerated mannerisms drive me bonkers.
Giz

Post by Giz »

he is not a twat, he's a harmless twit
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

In my dictionary that is the same thing :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Ben can't stand him, especially the long drawn out chillllllllllllls and sighs, despite being exactly the same when I first met him (and still on occasion depending on mood) and despite the fact that all his male relatives are exactly the same also and his father the most so. It's that surfer dude act thing, laid back "Californian" vibe plus the fact that they all talk about the amazing experience of life in exactly the same way! Like all of them too, I think there is a "temper" lurking there which he doesn't like to reveal. Sleeplessness might push it to the fore.

Things I like about him are as follows:

He seems confident in what he's talking about and in the Diary room particularly he is unhesitant in his speech and makes good observations.

He is polite and well mannered.

He is thick skinned when it comes to being treated like a scapegoat much of the time and communal football, either laughing it off or changing it around to emerge the better for it.

When tackling somebody "difficult" he won't bludgeon them with his own arguments but suggests different ways of looking at something instead and presents his points of view without emotion.

So many times he has been a victim of hen pecking purely for the sake of it, Lisa in particular jumps at any chance.
Giz

Post by Giz »

those pauses and long sighs are obviously part of what irritates the hm8's but it's a harmless idiosyncrasy, as you say Steph he does have manners and a certain diplomatic style when interacting with others which they perceive as weakness, which they cowardly think makes him an easy target.

he is so different from the usual thick self-absorbed wannabe's.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I was trying to come back and say I thought he was diplomatic but couldn't get in.
Giz

Post by Giz »

Floss had stopped pedalling the wheel that drives the Hub :D

Return to “Freddie/Halfwit”