Hooray for Freddie!

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Hooray for Freddie!

Post by Flossie »

He decided not to meekly accept the whispering and not so whispering campaigns against him and confronted his torturers and in so doing stood up for his rights as a human being to those who seemed intent on denying him those rights. The result was a success and the offenders are being forced to recognise he has feelings and deserves to be treated reasonably.

I do think BB was working quite hard on his behalf as well in asking the perpetrators of the ant-Freddie campaign to consider what he might be feeling.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Agreed.

It literally was like he stirred up an ants nest as they all started circling and buzzing with indignation at his cheek and how dare he. And of course Lisa has to say he is paranoid 8-) Paranoid....

Does he look paranoid?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Indeed, they thought he was cheeky not to accept their disdain and dislike quietly!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Self righteous, sanctimonious pricks! And they call Freddie "patronising"?????????????????????? How is that exactly when they are the ones adopting the superior attitude? They block him at every turn literally and physically. They drown him out with "la la la not listening", they walk away, they say they "can't be fecked te listen". Lisa is puffed up and pompous.

Have I posted this already? I don't want to repeat posts *goes to check*
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

It is odd that they complain he treats them with arrogance and a patronising tone, but they deny him some pretty basic human considerations such as allowing him to interact quite normally without being barracked and abused. Surely if the more reasonable ones would think about it they could see how their behaviour is so much more offensive than anything Freddie has done?
Giz

Post by Giz »

it is the classic playground mentality, they gain comfort and support from each other to hide their individual inadequacies

it's rather pathetic

I was fuming at Karly's reasoning in the DR when asked how do you think Freddie feels. Confirmed my opinion that she is hypocritical and mean spirited nasty individual

At last BB is trying to point Team shallow away from a full scale bullying scandal but they wont take the hints
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

They are projecting I think or trying to rationalise the irrational.
They are just giving it a name ie "patronising" even though they don't know the meaning of the word and are using it to describe one of the most passive, unthreatening individuals BB has ever seen, just because he has a posh accent and gets enthusiastic when he speaks about things. If some of the words in his vocabulary go beyond their "Janet and John" limitations then why should he be called "patronising"? :? It is them who are too thick to understand and are the ones at fault, not him.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:It is odd that they complain he treats them with arrogance and a patronising tone, but they deny him some pretty basic human considerations such as allowing him to interact quite normally without being barracked and abused. Surely if the more reasonable ones would think about it they could see how their behaviour is so much more offensive than anything Freddie has done?
Yes, exactly.

Freddie's offences are:
They don't like his mannerisms (whatever they might be)
They smirk at some of the ways in which he enjoys life/himself
They don't like his voice/accent
He has a larger vocabulary.
He's friendly and outgoing which they are suspicious of.
He says "Hi!" "all the time".
He made a salad.
Giz

Post by Giz »

he talks about things that dont appear in Heat magazine

Return to “Freddie/Halfwit”