Feeling sorry for him.

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Feeling sorry for him.

Post by Steffi »

I don't think being saved from eviction has gone to Freddie's head as he seems to be well aware that the people he has been up against thus far have all had something negative about them which may not have boded well with the voters - even Angel because of her last controversial comments to Dogface, Karly and Noirin. Fat is such an issue with some people.

I can appreciate him feeling dispirited, because he is also aware of the unchanging fact that he has been so disliked, he has been sent up for eviction every single week. He knows he will be again.

Getting drunk on Friday night made a mess of him and his emotions and I blame this for his behaviour on the following day when tired and hungover he was interacting with the people he knows do not like him and not doing it very well quite frankly. I don't see how he could manage it unless he had no feelings whatsoever.

I am annoyed with Charlie and this is why. Am I right in thinking that Charlie pretended to act hard done by and sad because Freddie didn't fancy him? There was a conversation at one point, instigated by Charlie in which Freddie was asked which bloke in the house he would/did fancy and he replied Siavash.

Charlie has always nominated Freddie, unbeknownst to him and I thought that acting "sad" about not being number one in Freddie's dream boy list and thus making Freddie feel sorry for him, was unnecessarily nasty and because Freddie knows more than most about
what rejection feels like, all Freddie's extra touchy feely stuff has occurred since then.

Poor Freddie thinks Charlie wants him to like him that way - even if his body language is saying "no not really". Charlie is such a games player.
I hate it when people play with somebody's feelings like that.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I can't bear to watch the homoerotic interactions between Charlie and Freddie so I switch off immediately and dare to return only after a decent interval, so I can't comment on their interactions but I suspect they are revolting.
Giz

Post by Giz »

Charlie wants to be the lovable clown that everybody will like, he now feels safe with Team shallow and tries to get on side with the "others" and will say anything to them to do so, but he is far from lovable, he is completely duplicitous and ungenuine.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:I can't bear to watch the homoerotic interactions between Charlie and Freddie so I switch off immediately and dare to return only after a decent interval, so I can't comment on their interactions but I suspect they are revolting.
I peeped through my fingers only so I could gather the facts. I also find it revolting but mainly because it is unreciprocated.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I am impressed that Freddie recognises that he is likely to have escaped eviction because he has been up against hms who were thoroughly dislikable. Though of course Kris also pointed this out and Marcus made a point of lecturing to Freddie that Freddie should not treat his escape from eviction as some sort of endorsement from the public.

Return to “Freddie/Halfwit”