Stating the bleeding obvious

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Stating the bleeding obvious

Post by Flossie »

Freddie makes a habit of stating the bleeeeeeeding obvious and there were some perfect examples when discussing the eviction possibilities with Kris and others in the kitchen. He observed that the public will decide ultimately on the evictee, others have also made similarly stupid obvservations, notably the revolting Lisa, but he announces his observations with a weight and seriousness which makes them more annoying. There seem to be two possibilities for his behaviour, either he is so dim that he feels his observations will be revelations for the rest of rest of the hms or that he thinks they are so dumb that that they need the bleeding obvious verbalised for them, or in fact a third possibility, he has so little to say that he has to resort to stating things he knows are bleeding obvious simply to fill in the holes his conversation.. Pillock!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

What are you referring to here?

I haven't watched last night's programme yet.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I was thinking of his comments in the kitchen to Kris and others and I think also near the end of the highlights. When he was talking to Sophie about how she "got him back" was just embarrassing.

Return to “Freddie/Halfwit”