Why oh why is Kris a Sree supporter?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:
Steffi wrote:If Kris is a Sree supporter... perhaps you could say he is just fattening him up haha!
Yeah, he didn't want Soirin snacking on him first.
Didn't think of that! :o Mmmmmm :-k

That could have been interesting.

Noireen should really be the top girl in the house, she seems to have had the most admirers. I am wondering why Kris settled for Sophie who seems rather easy and therefore not a worthy conquest (in these BB situations). Unless of course you disagree that Sophie is not a worthy "trophy".
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I think I am beginning to come around to Giz's analysis, he has the personality of a pea, and doesn't analyse anything more than breast size in potential partners.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Well.... I wouldn't go that far....
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I think Sophie is quite a nice person, and she looks quite nice despite the radar-housing accessories she sports, but she is as intellectually stimulating as a damp piece of kitchen roll.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

.. but I do think he might be rather lazy and that he is used to people pleasing him or wanting to be around him in particular. He does seem settled and confident.

The only real "problem" I have with him is that he lacks wit and intelligence and I see no merriment in his eyes, almost as if life has been predictable for him and he finds nothing new in it, no surprises.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:I think Sophie is quite a nice person, and she looks quite nice despite the radar-housing accessories she sports, but she is as intellectually stimulating as a damp piece of kitchen roll.
I actually thought her Diary room chat was almost indistinguishable from Sam and Amanda the twins.

She does look nice as you say, but she is very much an accessory. Thinking about it, that's all Kris needs, they seem quite suited. However, he did say he needed more "banter", so perhaps not.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Steffi wrote:.. but I do think he might be rather lazy and that he is used to people pleasing him or wanting to be around him in particular. He does seem settled and confident.

The only real "problem" I have with him is that he lacks wit and intelligence and I see no merriment in his eyes, almost as if life has been predictable for him and he finds nothing new in it, no surprises.
Yes I agree, and a subject I meant to comment upon before. He almost looks either world weary or bored with the prospect of life before even he has had time to become weary of it. One could argue this attitude is a result of finding life too easy and devoid of challenges as he seems to easily fall into the alpha male role, but I don't think the truth is more likely to be that he is not terrible interesting or interested in life.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

It must get tiring, being so handsome. All those people wanting to please and follow him all the time, bringing him gourds and hailing him as the Messiah *sigh* :( I feel for him.

He had a twinkle in his eye when they played the game of non hide and seek, but I think the fact that Freddie didn't come back at them in outrage put a stop to any more of that.

Using Freddie (or anyone he perceives as being in a weaker position in the house) as a figure of fun and entertainment, provides amusement for him. I see Charlie in the role of Court Jester.

Return to “Kris”