Bloody user of people

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Bloody user of people

Post by Steffi »

He obviously operates by the rule "why have a dog and bark yourself?" and he uses Charlie in this way. There is no other more obvious example than when he wants a drink.
In fact if it hadn't been for Rodrigo pointing out that Kris was the person who came up with the idea of finding some missing cans, he would have sat back and allowed Charlie to take all the blame. He sat on a bed and told Charlie to find the drinks, which he did. He also decided that when "they" found them, they would drink them.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I missed the bit where Rodrigo pointed out Kris was responsible for the idea. I will have to watch that again.

I really don't think Charlie needed much encouragement to do what he did, in fact I think Charlie's behaviour was entirely in character and probably typical of him.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Oh yes, I agree, it is but he still needs that extra boost I think. In the game of hide and seek ages ago it was Kris who sat back and Charlie who ran about then made the whole fabrication of a story to Freddie. Kris doesn't bother.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Kris is toooo cool to bother about very much unless he gets a laugh from it. I wonder why he bothers to eat.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Well, he doesn't. Charlie eats it then regurgitates it for him. Kris is an owl.

Return to “Kris”