Kris banished

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Kris banished

Post by Flossie »

Well he is gone!

One has to admit his interaction skills are quite good; his performance in the interviews with Davina and co was pretty good even if he seemed to mumble his way through various supposedly cool and casual comments.

The problem with his supposed coolness is that he seems pretty dull, if one is nothing but cool and uninterested then there is no enthusiasm for anything and no positive creativity and it is all just dull and unappealing.

Go and be cool in the freezer Kris, where we don't have to suffer your wearisome demeanour!
Giz

Post by Giz »

I stand by my view 4 weeks ago

personality of a pea
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

:D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

For me, I thought he was very small on screen and had no "star" presence or quality at all. I felt he had little to say and looked uncomfortable throughout the whole interview. He couldn't even manage to answer questions concerning other housemates as if they hadn't registered on his radar. I think he was definitely right to be evicted at this stage because a career in show biz is definitely not what he will shine at.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well I think he had a certain ease of communication and ease of social interaction, but this simply meant he apperared to be bored and unstimulated by everything.

I think for someone people who have quite good at social interaction skills some sort of arrogance kicks in and they don't make any effort and are too cool to care what others think who they don't regard as important.

Return to “Kris”