Dominant character

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Dominant character

Post by Flossie »

Noirin is gradually becoming the dominant character and mouthpiece of the group and not because she is domineering or self-promoting but because of her obvious intelligence, linguistic skills and because of the high regard in which she is held. She seems to make the right comments at the right time and shows considerable maturity and generousity of spirit.

She is definitely the star housemate.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I find the fact her dominance and authoritative role came up in tonight's highlights as very enjoyable confirmation of my comments above :p
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

It's since she was able to remove the glasses and moustache which Freddie enabled her to do - though she still nominated him.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I think she only nominated him because of his association and support for Angel who had infuriated her.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

But why not Sree :? She couldn't abide Sree being around her? The comments she made to Lisa, I quote "Freddie has his tongue so far up Angel's backside he can smell the sh*t." was very unpleasant and not really her business.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well she was very very annoyed with Angel and naturally was annoyed with anyone showing support for Angel.

Return to “Noirin”