Noirin is a star

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Noirin is a star

Post by Flossie »

She is elegant, socially skilled, intelligent, gracious and articulate and she has a lovely smile.

It is no wonder she has a legion of besotted fans in the house and she handles herself like a princess.

I was quite intrigued that she was aware of her considerable social capabilities and said she needed a real man to impress her and that she regarded the hms as all children despite the fact several are older than her.

I think only the worldly-wise Siavash impresses her at all.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I agree.

It's such a shame though that she has had feelings of guilt because she doesn't return the affections of Sree and Marcus. It's so easy for women to fall into that trap because they are natural "pleasers", most of them, and don't want to appear "mean" or unfriendly. I am worried that she has sometimes felt she should compromise her natural personality in order to stave them off, and she shouldn't have to feel like that as she isn't an ice queen and shouldn't have to act like one.

I'm glad she has explained her feelings for Marcus and if he has taken it hard, but that's his problem to deal with, she's done nothing wrong. Friends don't have to massage each other if they don't want to, that's an intimate thing to do and between people of the opposite sex where one finds the other attractive it is a problem for the person who doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Noirin shouldn't have to explain herself to him but she does anyway because he doesn't want to hear it and will possibly keep on.
He seemed to think she was hiding feelings for him when most people are aware that if somebody likes somebody that way they really can't hide it.
It's difficult for her because she really does like him as a friend and doesn't want to lose that but knows it will be inevitable because his feelings are hurt.
I can see her being comfortable with Siavash, but her true attraction would probably be another fiery, energetic person like Kris.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I'm a bit dubious about what i've written above there.

The lack of much observational material to work with may have made me sway from my original gut instincts about this woman.

I'm not all that pleased with her when I see more of her character emerging.
Much of what I wrote above was based on material I watched where she was talking to Lisa. Well, what she says and what is true might not be the same thing. The jury is still out on her and I will never ever ever see her as a star.

Return to “Noirin”