Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

No she isn't.

She has behaved perfectly reasonably :snotty:
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie, if a girl gets into bed with you and starts stroking you under the covers and you allow it to continue and she tells you she loves you and talks about your relationship and you say "yes" to everything, would the girl think you liked her?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Noirin has never even said she "liked" Marcus, let alone that she loved him.

She enjoyed the attention, but on reflection decided that she shouldn't lead him on. She likes being friendly and she likes Marcus and it is very easy for one thing to lead to another if one is inclined to be friendly.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

No.... he said to her that he loved her... not t'other way around.

I had to leave quickly to get kids and didn't finish my post - my point was that I could understand Marcus feeling as though she liked him in the same way as she had never told him otherwise up to that point. That was all. Which is why he has been left wondering why she allowed him to touch her intimately and didn't stop him while he waffled on about his feelings for her and his questions were all answered with a "yes"... though any fool would know that a woman who fancied him back would have shown it, my god, by an ecstatic response. But he's inexperienced... and hopeful and thought their friendship was strong. I didn't think it was, not on her part. She prefers the "cool" gang definitely.
It was doing things like hair plaiting/brushing/grooming/.massaging etc which is a very intimate thing to do to a man or woman which Siavash was concerned had given wrong messages.

She's not that naiive, she's a beautiful looking woman and must have had a heap of attention.

Return to “Noirin”