Conflict for Noirin

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Conflict for Noirin

Post by Flossie »

Oh dear, things got fractious for Noirin in last night's highlights.

Siavash informed Noirin that Kris and Kylie had called her because of her supposed hopping between social groups in the house. I presume he thought he was doing her a favour by providing her with this information which suggested that Kris and Kylie felt somewhat resentful at her social mobility and were therefore not genuine friends as she seemed to think.

Siavash said prior to giving her this information that he had confidence in her that she would not communicate confidental information to other people. Alas, she did ask the Kris and Kylie and associates whether any of them had called her a rabbit. Naturally they all denied doing so and were indignant at the suggestion which ultimately led to Siavash revealing he had told Noirin under heavy questioning. Noirin, I think, did not reveal that Siavash was her source. Alas Noirin and Siavash got into a battle when Siavash denied to the audience that he had named anybody, when he had.

This ultimately led to Noirin being indignant about being lied to by one party or another and Siavash calling Noirin a bitch and saying their friendship was over.

Noirin seemed to have a lot of confidence in Kris' and Kylie's denials and seemed to suspect Siavash of lying to her. Siavash felt betrayed by someone who he felt was a good friend.

What a palava!

I think Noirin was entitled to get to the truth of the matter. She didn't name Sivash as the source, so she might feel she did not betray his confidence, well at least to the point of naming him. She presumably felt she could ask others if she had been called a rabbit without revealing her source, which was a semi-reasonable approach to take but ultimately was realistically doomed.

She naturally wanted to resolve the issue and challenge her accusers rather being suspicious from that time on.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Apparently, there was quite a lull before she entered the bedroom. According to people who watched it "live" she was listening outside the bedroom for some time before she entered. The edited highlights would have us believe she stormed straight in.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I got that impression.

Return to “Noirin”