His nomination of Freddie

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

His nomination of Freddie

Post by Steffi »

Sorry to keep bringing Freddie up like a cat's fur ball, but this has to be said. Why is Rodrigo nominating Freddie and using the reason "because he is using the experience to further his career in politics"?

:?

Why is that an issue? Of all the people who could have been nominated for excellent reasons, he chose Freddie for one of the most confusing :?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I think Rodrigo wasn't impressed with Freddie's general arrogance and specifically that Freddie was boasting at having people to work for him, presumably so he didn't have to work too hard. There was a piece on a day in the life of Freddie on BBLB and I got the impression he doesn't really work.
Giz

Post by Giz »

They are all in there to grab the opportunites that may come their way post BB. Rodrigo has been in Hollyoaks and is sure to want to advance his acting career
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:I think Rodrigo wasn't impressed with Freddie's general arrogance and specifically that Freddie was boasting at having people to work for him, presumably so he didn't have to work too hard. There was a piece on a day in the life of Freddie on BBLB and I got the impression he doesn't really work.
I didn't see this so don't know how that sounded. But I have seen him over exaggerating his character/personality at times almost parodying himself.

BBLB and BM and Davina/George lamb don't like him anyway. He's only just left uni hasn't he? He must have worked there I would have thought or would have got kicked off.

Return to “Rodrigo”