Is Rodrigo a burgeoning queen of the hissy fits?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Is Rodrigo a burgeoning queen of the hissy fits?

Post by Steffi »

I think he may be...

Discuss.

:ray: :teacher:
Giz

Post by Giz »

he does seem to have animated outbursts when you least expect them, latin temperament perhaps

He has sense of what is "right" in his eyes and follows it up but my feeling is he is coasting along suppressing some reactions which he feels but cant justify as being "right"
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

He is queen of the monster indignation at some slight or perceived injustice.

Most of the time he gets away with it because he is right, but I think he does vent with a melodramatic vigour as though someone had abused his mother.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Flossie wrote:He is queen of the monster indignation at some slight or perceived injustice.

Most of the time he gets away with it because he is right, but I think he does vent with a melodramatic vigour as though someone had abused his mother.
Brilliant! That's it!

Though with Charlie I can understand it as Charlie is such a prick who always goes too far in his pursuit of "fun".
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well he was at it again yesterday.

He initiated an argument with Charlie in the kitchen as he took unnecessary offence at something Charlie said. Admittedly Charlie was being a tosser as well, but it was Rodrigo who took the situation to confrontation.

He complains that he doesn't understand where the arguments originate, well he is responsible for fifty percent of them! 8-)
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

They want each other's attention.

I hated the prank with the duvet cover and putting it over Rodrigo's head in order to throw him in the pool :-x God I would have kicked them into the middle of next year if they had done that to me and then said it was a joke.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well Rodrigo didn't seem to be complaining that much. He wasn't screaming to be let go earnestly. The prank did seem a little out of order. Had Charlie and Kris dropped him in the pool wrapped up in the sheet I think Rodrigo could have been in serious difficulty.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

He could have drowned which is why I am furious with them. They are a couple of bloody idiots.

Return to “Rodrigo”