Latest tantrum

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Latest tantrum

Post by Flossie »

Rodrigo's response to being the last person to be allocated a task in the challenges against old hms by Charlie must rate as one of his most ludicrous tantrums yet, it culminated in an announcement that he would ignore Charlie in future to reflect how he felt that he had been ignored by Charlie.

Honestly, is he like this because he likes Charlie or does he behave like this with other people?
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I haven't seen him be like this with anybody else and I feel sure that it is because he likes Charlie :? It's all very silly. Rodrigo isn't central to many plots so he just drifts about (if you are an editor and need to put together stories). He comes into play when Noirin needs somebody neutral to talk to, so he's like a supporting role. When he has his flits of temper with Charlie it upgrades him to central character and the main characters look at him as though he has just come out of the chorus line to take centre stage and what the hell is he doing there, somebody remove him.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I agree.

He only becomes the centre of attention when he does something idiotic and childish like this.

He is an interesting character in many ways, he seems to be having problems with how to handle the everyday dilemmas of life and struggles to come to some sort of moral position on the problems he meets when a moral position is not really required.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I agree with that too.

Return to “Rodrigo”