Psychological and social guru?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Psychological and social guru?

Post by Flossie »

Siavash has impressed me with his casual and effortless insights into the pyschology of the housemates and their social dynamics of the group.

His periodic observations are delivered in a lazy, almost weary, style but they are usually the product of much rational thought, evidence and his own objective analysis of his personal experiences and as a result they are accurate.

The observations are very detached and objective and he doesn't make them to enhance his status, gain attention or demean others, and so I am impressed.

He is a little too freaky and downbeat to gain substantial support from me, but I think he is interesting and has a lot to offer the other hms and adds substantially to the BB viewing experience.
Last edited by Flossie on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I always liked Siavash and I was so glad that he got into the house. When it was just down to him and Benaziah I was actually praying that it would be him in and her out. Thankfully it was.

I agree with everything you say about him and find him to be a soothing and friendly person and the fact that he dresses like Captain jack Sparrow is just the icing on the cake really...
Giz

Post by Giz »

he is my favourite

Return to “Siavash”