Siavash starts to get targetted.

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Siavash starts to get targetted.

Post by Steffi »

I am really sorry to see this happening as he is someone who really doesn't deserve it!!
Giz

Post by Giz »

He was my favourite since Cairon left, he is the most grounded and reasoning one in there.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

You liked the street thug Cairon who used aggression wherever possible and couldn't put a sentence together?

Siavash is one of my faves too, he is cool, calm, thoughtful, fair and considerate and seems to like a bit of fun. Sometimes he seems a little bit too detached and taciturn but overall he is pretty good.
Giz

Post by Giz »

oops that wasn't expressed very well, what I meant was since Cairon left Sea of Ash became more involved with the rest of the house and we saw more of him which i liked
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Ahah!

I knew there had to be more :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Siavash is totally unlike I thought he would be when I first saw him going into the house. I liked him immediately but I had no idea that he was going to be so perfect in every way possible.

Nobody else can wear a top hat indoors either and look so casual and relaxed. His whole style looks like he was born with it but that aside he has to be one of the nicest guys ever to have gone into BB! He's almost majestic. No wonder they see him as a threat, you bet he is Krap and Co, Bert and Ernie!
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I think Steffi has found an artistically inclined hm who also behaves with dignity and is remarkably perceptive.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

:red:
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

:p :PHat:
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

The targeting continues as the gang decide to talk about him behind his back, come up with their negative conclusions about his character and personality and then round on him in the sitting room like hyenas questioning him about his clothes.

Of course he wears those clothes on a daily basis you loons!! What's wrong with his style anyway? What do they want him to look like? A merchant banker? Or an off the peg designer version of the Stig of the Dump look, which is so wonderfully embraced by Kris? Or do they think he should hide away into the background? Wtf?? What are they like??
If I had been there, I would have asked Karly if she dressed as though she was going to China Whites every single morning and always wore her heavy make-up, I would ask Kris if he could consider removing his jeans and putting on some others as the ones he has on look as though he's had an "accident" in them and ask him how much his pixie boots cost. I would ask Lisa if she has ever been struck by lightening due to the amount of ironmongery on her face and was it usual for women of 40 plus to still be dressing like teenage boys of the late 1970s.
What the hell?? Why is it not acceptable to their narrow minded tunnel vision brains to see Siavash decked out in his own style? It doesn't even stand out to me as anything "adopted" fro the cameras. It's just him.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I was going to comment on this today as well.

I was trying to under understand the motives for what seemed to be a strange criticism of him by a group of the hms. Noirin was understandably irritated by Siavash's suggestion she was using and abusing her admirers, which I felt was a grossly unfair charge, all she did was not to repel friendly advances and one very friendly advance. The others seem to be motivated by what I can only conclude is some sort of threat response: they believed Siavash is too competent an hm and probably appeals to the viewers. This sort of analysis is often used by hms when attempting to understand why they are disliked by other hms, Freddie has verbalised this sort of reasoning to explain his unpopularity in the house on several occasions, but I think the attack on Siavash really might be due to him being perceived as a threat. Noirin's genuine grievance sparked off an attack by others.

*makes a note to check what sort of footwear Kris has and is yet again reminded that men never look at shoes and women are obsessed with them*
Last edited by Flossie on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

(Excluding Noirin from the group for a moment because I don't really think she is that firmly entrenched with them and possibly has her own personal reasons rightly or wrongly for feeling the way she does)

I can see that Siavash has been unanimously decided upon as the next victim to be groomed for criticism until they can get him up for eviction. I said before he would soon be seen as a threat and I am right.
They really are clutching at straws when they analyse his appearance and question him about it.

His style is very personal and we know from the beginning that he didn't like anybody to be playing with his "stuff", but he said that in the DR and I don't know if he has softened on that, but this is literally his skin they are talking about and it has taken him by surprise that all of a sudden it has become victim to some shrewd analysis. I think they hoped he might be sensitive or get defensive and that they had found a soft spot to probe and expose. Like aliens doing a live autopsy, but without the genuine inquisitive nature.
So, anyway, this was their tactic and it will continue.

I liken Siavash to a sleeping lion because I think he has a lot of inner strength and reserves his killer instinct for when it really is required as exerting energy on piffle is just a waste of time.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I thought he responded to the concerted attack with considerably dignity and thoughtful responses; a very impressive performance. Had anyone else been subjected to the personal and unjustified attack from a number of the hms there would have been aggression, spitefulness and all sorts of high emotions and bruised egos.
Giz

Post by Giz »

agreed, because in his view he had nothing to defend, he is who he is and is very comfortable with that, he rose above the stupid comments, he is defintely the next target after Marcus
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

That's right, he had nothing to defend.

Return to “Siavash”