Is he dramatising his feelings?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

Is he dramatising his feelings?

Post by Flossie »

When Siavash was informed of which day they would be re-enacting for the BB task he immediately went into a very visible series of acts of trauma, which included leg wiggling in bed, moaning, flapping about in general. Now we have trying to exit the house on the penultimate day.

I like him general, but is he trying to gain attention and portray himself as a tortured victim of BB for some advantage?

I have yet to make up my mind. His antics in avoiding nominating seemed rather odd as well. He didn't need to not nominate when he last refused, he coudl have nominated Charlie and Sophie directly if he wanted to.

I think there is an element of the manipulator about Siavash.
Twee Surgeon

Post by Twee Surgeon »

Hi floss :wave2:

Siavash has been well and truly humiliated by BBs attempts to repay him for not nominating, without taking into consideration the reasons for him not nominating in the first place. He was unwilling to go along with the unfair block nominations and, by abstaining, he left himself open to criticism, especially from the people who were the first to moan about Lisa having full control of who stayed and who left in the early part of the show. But BB are rubbing salt into the wounds now and it's looking vicious and nasty, whereas Lisa got off scot-free.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Do you really think that BB would be so vindictive as to try and trash an hm?

I don't there could ever be such an official policy. I think there are just conspiracy loving types.

I think Siavash has just been doled out some unfortunate hands in life in the house. I think targetting his clothes was inevitable, as was the choice of the day the hms had to re-enact as it was easily one of the most interesting and dramatic.

I think Siavash is giving a little bit of a performance of a victim, although I can understand why he wouldn't want to watch himself being a complete arse and being agitated by the prospect.
Twee Surgeon

Post by Twee Surgeon »

Yes, I do think that he is being victimised. First they make him wear that ridiculous outfit, then they show the previous weeks' nominations putting Siavash in a bad light, then they recreate day 50 as a pointed and loaded attack on him and one which holds painful emotional connotations for him. Floss, he is only 23 and he is being subjected to some nasty stuff, they are stripping the skin off his back and trying to take away his pride and dignity. That can never be right, just to stop him winning the show.

btw, I don't know how to 'quote' yet, so I may not have answered all of your questions properly. I am a slow learner :guffaw:
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Why did the nominations show him in a bad light?

The day BB picked to have re-enacted was an obvious choice, and requiring him to give up his clothes to contribute to the prize fund was also inevitable.

In life, the unfairness is never fairly dolled out, and I think he has just been unfortunate.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Siavash has several phobias and can't seem to confront them (ie heights, spiders, ugly people (true!)). Perhaps he will be a stronger person now, having had to face his worst fears which include personal criticism and his constant worry about how he is perceived.
I think he has taken quite a battering and emerged a much stronger character. It was a real challenge, taking away his clothes and jewellry as he relied on those things to define him as a person in the very beginning and could not let anybody else touch them. By the time he left he had one eyebrow, a mankini and high heels and he looked happy.
It was so sweet that he liked Noirin so much, but I do think he should continue moving on and not go back there as I don't think she ever felt the same way.

Return to “Siavash”