Why?

Moderator: The Global Mods

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Why?

Post by Steffi »

Why did he start fondling Charlie's neck and asking him questions which he then changed to make Charlie think he'd misheard something? Does he really think he is that clever? He asked if Charlie liked Indian boys, for heaven's sake.
Later whilst talking to Angel in the bedroom he just dropped his trousers i front of her. Again a bizarre act.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well he was going to bed and he was in the bedroom.

I didn't understand the Charlie thing at all.
Giz

Post by Giz »

He said at the end in the kitchen to others when Charlie went to the bedroom , ha ha I know how to play the game.

I was wondering if it was a response to an earlier incident when Charlie knelt over Sree on the bed and feigned an advance.

Maybe, but it was bizarre
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I don't think the highlights cover enough.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

He dropped his trousers with a definite pizazz as if expecting a fanfare. There was nothing casual about it and it followed on from events which Giz describes about knowing how to play the game.
Giz

Post by Giz »

Steffi wrote:I don't think the highlights cover enough.
Exactly, 24 hours edited down to an hour or so. This makes BB's manipulation of storylines & characters even more selective. The couple of hours "live" after 11.30pm is not enough to view Hm8's interactions.

I think the ending of live feed will kill off BB, the audience figures are the lowest ever

Return to “Sree”