What a complete git

Moderator: The Global Mods

Flossie
Site Admin

What a complete git

Post by Flossie »

His performance in tonight's highlights demonstrated him to be a git of the first order.

His comments to Freddie and Noirin were exceptionally obnoxious, objectionble and devious.

He employed a tactic to Freddie he used to in his arguments with Noirin: in response to some criticism he would attempt to divert the discussion onto anything, however outrageous and irrelevant, to provide relief from the criticism. His attempts to talk about Freddie's cleanliness, tidying up, etc etc rather than the issue of his selfish consumption of garlic was absolutely maddening in the extreme and had I been there, I would have been beating him senseless.
Last edited by Flossie on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

8-D

Oh my goodness, I could have written that myself. I was shouting at the TV.

He is so infuriating, illogical, irrational, such a wimp and such a little sneak, I cannot abide him.

He walks around in circles, doesn't listen, runs away for back up, lies, makes things up in his imagination, can't fight his own corner because he knows he is wrong and so on.
He called Freddie selfish about food even after Freddie said he had swapped his biscuits for the garlic and nobody there wanted a meal made up of so much of it anyway.

Another thing - the food was pasta and potatoes and lentils mixed together:? Are you serious?? What junk! Two carbs together?

But anyway, I digress. He is so jealous of Noirin and Marcus spending time together that he has fabricate this ludicrous idea that she is with Marcus to make him jealous.

??????

Why?? Why would she purposefully want to make Sree jealous?

The only time a woman might consciously try to make a man "jealous" is when she wants his attention. I don't think Noirin wants Sree's attention at all and would be happy if she never had it again.
Can Sree not see that Noirin spends time with Marcus because she actually likes him? What business is it of Sree's anyway? He has no claim on her? Why does he have to make a big thing of them being together? They are flirting and being friendly and he doesn't like it, well tough. I hate it when he goes in the diary room and says he doesn't like her any more as though she has done something wrong. He is the one out of order and she is just being herself. Grrr! And the way he talks to Lisa as well... there was never anything between Noirin and Sree! All in his own head only!
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Sree's behaviour makes me so infuriated I can barely stay at the computer long enough to analyse the appalling litany of odious behaviour he displays.

His deviousness and sneakiness is beyond anything yet seen on any BB. He is a compulsive liar and will resort to any ploy to gain, in his eyes, some upper hand in conflict with others.

I will attempt to make a further evidence-based and more detiale dpost when I am less annoyed.

He is one of the most objectionable characters ever to have darkened BB.

And I have yet to get onto the subject of his ludicrously high self-regard and entitlements and his belief in having preference over others in all regards.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

:rifle:
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

That's eactly how I feel as well, so infuriated by him that it's really hard to speak any sense!

Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

*ducks*
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Don't worry - i've had plenty of practice with this thing!

I'm even more infuriated with him since last night's highlights and may need to find Sarah Connor's hide out so I can get some new supplies.

Return to “Sree”