The last BBBM - The floss perspective

Jackie

Post by Jackie »

Stef, I like your idea about hte online game where we get to hammer bea with a mallet :hammer: hehehehe!

As for Brian Belo...dont' get me started on that one. What has that poor boy become? They may as well have just stuck a gimp mask on him and be done with it :eyebrow:
Giz

Post by Giz »

Jackie wrote:Stef, I like your idea about hte online game where we get to hammer bea with a mallet :hammer: hehehehe!

As for Brian Belo...dont' get me started on that one. What has that poor boy become? They may as well have just stuck a gimp mask on him and be done with it :eyebrow:

dont give them ideas :o

:D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Jackie wrote:Stef, I like your idea about hte online game where we get to hammer bea with a mallet :hammer: hehehehe!

I know. Brian is a nice guy.. I suppose he enjoys it and I don't know whether its exploiting him or not if he is a willing participant. It's a conundrum.

The whole package (BB itself, BBBM and BBLB) makes a mockery out of the original Big Brother concept. I mean, I was thinking if they don't want to talk about anything too challenging on the shows could they do a magazine but even if we had a special BB related magazine or newspaper, would we still only get the articles we don't want to read? It's not reality is it? The audience are being more manipulated than the house mates here. We are being snaffled and gagged and even the invited guest speakers have to play footsie.
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

"snaffle"...I love that word!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I can't even remember writing that word! :o I swear when i'm writing another personality sometimes pushes in and takes over!

Return to “General”