Krap Kris, Karlie, Charlie

Steffi
Creative Hubster

Krap Kris, Karlie, Charlie

Post by Steffi »

Not only was the subject of their conversation nauseating and made me extremely angry but they were gorging on the rest of the chips apparantly and finished off Freddie's share of the bread. That is just not on.

Karly knows exactly what is going on with Sophie because Sophie told her.
:-x
Karly fancies Kris.
Charlie fancies Kris.
Kris fancies himself.

Kris is struggling because if he weren't on BB he would have had a one night stand with Sophie by now and moved on and is unable to follow the usual sequence of events because she is there every day and he has to face her and live with the embarrassing consequences.

I don't see that her being inexperienced has anything to do with it, as he tried to claim he wouldn't want to hurt her. Well, by ignoring her and hoping she will just disappear will hurt her also. So he doesn't care, he can't do.
He takes it as written that even if they were together he would soon be interested in somebody else, so he obviously has no feelings for her at all as if he did, that wouldn't be occurring to him. He has "conquered" her, she was an easy conquest and is already bored and that coupled with sexual frustration as he was unable to follow his usual route just makes him withdrawn to some extent.
Sophie didn't want to be "full on" she says, which is fine. It seems to me a stalemate situation and if only they would just say so to each other it could all be laughed about and moved on from.
Sophie doesn't need him and she doesn't need to feel responsible for his crappy decisions.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I was seething a bit following this as well.

When Kris was challenged over his behaviour to Sophie that day - his apparent withdrawal from her to the point they had hardly spoken - and the subsequent effect on her of causing her to think he was no longer interested in her, he simply responded that he had had the same worry about her feelings for him and therefore the onus was on her to assert her affection for him.

What a knob!

He is the older of the pair, he is sexually experienced, she is not, he is the bloke, he is more mature and so the onus is on him to make the first steps in clearing up some confusion about their mutual affection!

Tosser!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes, but I thought he was just making that up as a smoke screen in order to make his behaviour seem more valid and understood.

But, yes.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Yes it did seem a way of justifying his behaviour.

But the thing is, he claims that he really does like her and is in danger of liking her too much, and hence he is worried if he gets further involved he won't be able to stop himself.

Do we believe any of this?
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I don't think I do. It's quite a classic line and one told in order to "save face" I believe and lets them off the hook to a chorus of "Awwww ain't 'e sweet?! AWW bless 'is heart!".
If he liked her that much he would tell her so and nothing would stop him from wanting her and no other woman would feature as the feeling of lust/love whatever would just take over and he wouldn't care beyond just wanting to be with her. ~He wouldn't be thinking of future conquests even if that did happen.
He likes her enough to want to be physical but the idea that he would soon be unfaithful and so doesn't want to hurt her is the one I think is the truth. I don't believe he is "scared" to love as he seems to imply.

Still.... better that than to have a brief relationship with her in which she develops feelings that he trashes.

Return to “General”