The three underdogs.

Steffi
Creative Hubster

The three underdogs.

Post by Steffi »

I am not a fan of Sree and although there are aspects of Marcus I do like, I don't like it when he continually uses any excuse to put Sree down using his weaknesses as reasons. For example the taunts about any team with Sree in it is bound to lose etc etc

Sree takes out his frustrations on Freddie because he knows that is an acceptable and approved thing to do within the house.

What we have here are two underdogs and a group outsider (Marcus I think). The underdogs hate each other and would both would like group approval but end up fighting with each other as the people who they have issues with cannot be fought. It's almost like dog baiting or cock fighting. I know that's extreme, but it's all I can think of to describe it.
Marcus could use any number of reasons for his dislike of Sree but by ridiculing and undermining Sree's efforts or abilities he is making himself look unpleasant, in my eyes.
Marcus also seems fairly unpopular in the house and I sometimes wonder if he is not also on the same trip as Sree. Marcus grinds on Sree, Sree grinds on Freddie and Freddie just has to keep blocking it and resisting it.
I know Marcus genuinely doesn't like Sree, that's obvious, but by using him as a scape goat it deflects from his own traits which have made him unpopular with people. People see Sree's faults held up to the light and forget Marcus' .... I think.

I approve of Marcus' reasons for his dislike of Sree and I also approve of his advice to Noirin concerning him. I just wish he could curb the playground insults because then I would give him my full support.
Giz

Post by Giz »

I'm finding Marcus's annoyance with Sree now matching up to Kris's with Freddie, it's clouding every action of the two "outsiders" to them which is disproportinate to their actions. Now I fully understand Marcus's annoyance with Sree but

It's like they need a change to the jukebox

Sree needs to change the record with Noirin
Kris needs to change the record with Freddie
Marcus needs to change the record with Sree

I think Marcus will be up next week
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

... which would be a bloody shame as I want Kris and Karly out.
Giz

Post by Giz »

So do I but until the Kris/Sophie/Charlie/Karly/Lisa axis is broken

we will have Marcus then Siavash up against Freddie for the next two weeks

and we will lose the hm8s with more than one dimension :-x

it really needs BB to put all house mates up very soon or it will be a borefest
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I have to say I loved the comment by Marcus about Sree guaranteeing a team would lose any competition.

Sree will not see sense, he will not absorb criticism, he will not accept other people have the same rights as himself. The only way to make him a semi-decent human being is to bludgeon some humility into him. Well done Marcus! clap:
Last edited by Flossie on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes, i thought about it some more and filled in a few of the gaps and agree, I didn't really think it through enough.

Sree doesn't apply himself to tasks so why shouldn't he be ridiculed about it?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

If someone were completely incompetent and had the self-awareness to appreciate this, the constantly remarking on it would be unfair.

But in Sree we have someone who has implied he is akin to a superman, exceptional at everything and deserving priority in all things over everyone else. For someone who is so ludicrously delusional and conceited, the only way to engender a sense of reality and humility in him is to bear upon his consciousness with brute psychological force and opprobrium.
Last edited by Flossie on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

yes and that.. as I say, I didn't really think it through properly.

Return to “General”