10th anniversary celebrations with ex housemates

Steffi
Creative Hubster

10th anniversary celebrations with ex housemates

Post by Steffi »

Ugh!!! Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rant rant rant rant rant rant*

:tiz: <--- Angry!

Image Very angry.

Hair tearing out angry.

The ones I am referring to are : Nikki Graham, Brian Belo, Makosi and Craig. Ack! Gack! Auughh! And those stupid dippy twins who want Siavash out this week. *Screams*.

Makosi?!?!

Oh i'm so sory, I need to cool off.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Oh God yes!

:rifle:

Craig and Makosi reminded me just how obnoxious they were.

I wouldn't be able to bear being in his presence and Makosi is almost as bad.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes. I had actually forgotten how much I absolutely loathed those two! My feelings came back and hit me over the head, a double whammy of obnoxiousness! Poor Siavash!

Thankfully he didn't walk into any land mines when he answered their questions, he was sensible with his answers and saved his bacon with the potential nominators! Thank goodness!
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Yes I think Siavash did very well to perceive that they seemed to be talking bollocks and communicated that to everyone else.
Giz

Post by Giz »

their time out of the house has no way diminshed their absolute lack of self awareness and self monitoring which had been pointed out and written about so much immediately after their evictions, they are still as obnoxious people as they were upon entering the house back then.

tossers :-x

Incidentally I thought Federico had matured and seemed ok, I did detect Noirin getting really girly and fluttering when talking to him :)
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Wow!

They must be really bad people to receive the wrath of Giz :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

8-D yes! the wrath of Giz when aroused must be something quite old testament in its proportions.

I had a rare opportunity last night to watch BBLB as both kids were at their grandmother's for the night and the OH wasn't back.
I am disturbed by Brian Belo's role in the entertainment industry.
Giz

Post by Giz »

I call him Brian Bellend, he is surely an embarrassment to tv, I can't understand how he won and how he is regularly churned out for these BB spin-offs

* Huffs & puffs and physically breaks up the tables and throws out the money-lenders from the temple *

*Wonders how much EasyJet flights are to Sharm el Sheik, I fancy parting the Red Sea this weekend*
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I watched Big Mouth one week when he was on and he was in an S and M dungeon in chains being "whipped" by an old white woman. I found that to be bad taste for many reasons and then the following week he had on a "mankini". I don't know. People fought hard to get respect and sexual equality and look what happens? Is this post modern? Is it ok because he has chosen it and is a man? :? *Head explodes with all the clashing*.
Giz

Post by Giz »

I saw both of those, do they think they're showing "edgy" tv, I reckon the producers are about 25-30.

it's not as if the skits are entertaining or remotely funny unless you are a 12 year old, even then I doubt it. Bellend has no talent whatsover and I'm sick and tired of anybody who JUST appears on TV is automatically an "entertainer"

* goes off to smite some Philistines*
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I turn over immediately Brian comes on. He is such a witless moron.

Return to “General”