Last BBLB on today

Flossie
Site Admin

Last BBLB on today

Post by Flossie »

Do we predict a fight?

Sophie really seems to have it for Noirin and presumably Bea is still not well regarded by Noirin, and Angel seems to want to kiss or punch everybody, and of course Kenneth can have them all killed. Now if he could kill Kris then he would do something useful. :hammer: :hammer:
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I am going to have comment more fully on the Kriss/Sophie interview at some stage.

God that was irritating. Kriss you git!
Jack's Back

Post by Jack's Back »

Kris was a complete idiot on BBLB. He has shown no remorse for the inferences he has made about Sophie, she has every right to be annoyed with him.

George really does seem to have it in for Siavash, he was quite bloody rude to him I thought. In fact, George got on my nerves quite a bit this year with his over-use of "wanting more airtime you say, awkward you say" all the time.

I was glad to see that Lisa never got a chance to speak much yesterday. All she ever seemed to do was nod like a maniac any time anybody had a pop at Siavash.

Why is it, everytime David opens his mouth I'm taken back to that awful time when Shannon Matthews went missing and can hear her skanky mother saying "com 'ome Shannon, just com 'ome" (no offence intended to anybody from the Dewsbury area :) )
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

You are sooooooo right Jackie.

Somewhere else I posted at lenght about George's treatment of Siavash which I thought was appalling. Not only did he slander Siavash from the outset he wouldn't even allow Siavash to articulate an answer and when Siavash tried he cut him short with a dismissive "give it up" comment and a disdainful wave of the hands.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Oooh I hate that disdainful wave of the hands and then he couples it with a turning away gesture and crosses his legs as though the person is not worth his time of day. :-x The truth is, that Siavash is more popular than George Lamb!! George frickin' Lamb should be so lucky!
Jack's Back

Post by Jack's Back »

Yes, he did do that dismissive wave of the hands didn't he :-x He went on and on about him trying to get more airtime when he was thinking about leaving on the show the following day, I'm sure that might have influenced a lot of people's votes.

And he couldn't have been anymore crawly bum licking with Noiren if he tried!

Freddie (love him or hate him - I did both on occasions) got hardly an airtime on that show and to me he was one of the bigger characters from this year.

Come back Dermy...all is forgiven (and let's face it, the X Factor job isn't doing you any favours )
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

X factor doesn't seem to give him a chance to shine at all.

I thought the air-time accusation was a bit mean and there were many others more guilty of the charge.

Is freddie really a big character or more like a big baby? He is too underdeveloped to have any sort of mean streak. :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Dermy was a much better presenter, no contest. I think the show was definitely better as a "cuddly" tea time slot and made a better contrast to the bawdier and raucous, late night Big Mouth. Cuddly knitted jumper and S and M leathers. No George Lamb who is just a supercilious, vain, pompous pratt with an enormous ego to feed.

Freddie has a huge fan base if forums are anything to go by. He's harmless which becomes an attractive feature.
Jack's Back

Post by Jack's Back »

Ahh Freddie was a twit but he did have some lovely qualities (like when they got the chance to swap their token for something for themselves or for the group, he was the only one to say for the group bless him).

Saying that, that scene in the bedroom was Bea was bullying him made me clench the cheeks of my @rse together. I've never cringed so much!
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I'm with you on that Jackie. In fact I watch that clip over and over and my bottom is now quite peachy. We could market that as the Bea backside exercise dvd.

I have to say I am a Freddie fan. There were moments of cringiness (mainly when he discussed "sechs", but it was all superficial stuff which didn't really affect my opinion of him.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I did feel very sorry for Freddie when he was being abused by Bea in his bed, and then being accused of being the negative one.

On BBLB they showed a clip of that scene and George said it was very funny, which I thouht was a callous thing to say given Freddie's deep distress was obvious.

He was the only member of the group to go for the group reward rather than a personal reward.
Jack's Back

Post by Jack's Back »

"sechs" hahahaha! I love it! He was like Lesley Phillips secret love child :D
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

How anybody could find that funny is beyond me! It really does confirm our initial feelings about George Lamb.

I don't think an event in BB has ever aroused such emotion in me. I really felt connected or just separated by a screen. I wanted to intervene immediately or for somebody else to, which didn't happen. The worst thing about it was knowing that we were privy to somebody else's emotional meltdown caused by that person and were powerless to stop it.

And it astounds me that since she has come out she thinks she can play it all down and act as though she was just a pantomime dame and it meant nothing. Apparently she was very happy to have her photo taken at the final show when she was on the catwalk with Freddie and the person who took her picture mentioned the booing and she replied "I know!", incredulous that she was getting any!
The feelings she arouses in me are quite frightening in their ferocity.
I just hate scheming, manipulative people who think they can skip through life hurting people and coming out of it unscathed.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Jack's Back wrote:"sechs" hahahaha! I love it! He was like Lesley Phillips secret love child :D
Yes yes!! Bless him.
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

It's me Jack's Back under yet another guise 8)

One more thing on Freddie that I liked - the fact that he lives in that big eff off mansion but didn't really go on about it.

Return to “General”