I have never disliked a housemate so much

Steffi
Creative Hubster

I have never disliked a housemate so much

Post by Steffi »

It's blatently obvious why Bea made such a paranoid fuss about her mother not dropping by with a message. If she had a clean conscience she wouldn't be sniveling like that would she? She knows full well that what she did to Freddie was abhorrent. The things she called him and the way she treated him!!! If I could have gone in there and taken her out by her feet I would have done. Freddie did not deserve that and the things she was accusing him of being and doing were utter rubbish.

A house mate has never ever made me boil with actual rage like this before.

BB make such a deal out of threatening behaviour but her manipulative behaviour which actually induced a panic attack because Freddie had really and truly believed this pile of horse manure in a nice dress... goes without much of a comment!!!

I hope she is evicted with 100% of the vote this week :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Giz

Post by Giz »

she will be evicted with one of the highest percentages but it might not be the record because its a 3 way vote

I'll post this again

Roddy : Bea, would you like a cup of tea?

Bea: Roddy I'm shocked that you can ask me that

Sophie : he only asked.......

Bea : That's really upset me that has

Charlie : but he..........

Bea : I come in to the kitchen and you straight out asked me about tea, do you know how upsetting that is (screws up face), how would you feel if I did that to you, I'm so shocked and upset, I thought you were my friend, I cant believe you could do that ( flounces out in mock tears)

Return to “Bea”