Objectifier

Flossie
Site Admin

Objectifier

Post by Flossie »

Like many people of Chinese extraction, Kenneth is obsessed with money and status and little else. People don't really feature prominently in the value system and except for their utilitarian value and deserve little more consideration than an inanimate object.

His objectification of Karly and his lack of regard for her feelings and her status as his girlfriend is quite extraordinary. I know if I had tried the same attitude with any of my gfs I would be faced with a torrent of emotion and abuse, and rightly so.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

If you had wealth and a bad attitude you would attract different women from your current girlfriends anyway.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Calling himself a playboy is quite extraordinary as well.

I initially thought someone labelling themselves as a playbody meant it humorously, but as it would appear he really believes himself to be one and that entitles him to treat his girlfriend with little more affection and respect than a paper towel.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Mm i'd use the term "girlfriend" loosely. Let's just say conquests or something and in some cases they are paid in full beforehand so that's just business, surely?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well Karly seemed to think it was a conventional relationship and even has his named tatooed into her neck!!
Last edited by Flossie on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

Yes, I know what you're saying about Karly :-k but I was looking at a larger picture in which she features at the moment. I know really next to nothing about Karly from the BB experience. I don't even know if that tattoo was his idea or hers.

If somebody calls themselves a "Playboy" you know they aren't going to have a conventional girlfriend - or life for that matter. I am thinking fiction in an Ian Flemming way as some believe his is all made up in his imagination. It's really hard to discuss the whole topic really when I don't know if he is for real or not ](*,)

I have "The Big Hub" tattooed on mine. It's really quite good as you can see the bevelled edges well, it looks 3-D.
Last edited by Steffi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

:D

Karly said on BBLB that is was mostly her idea to get the tatoo.

She was looking disenchanted with him on BBLB last night. Grace Dent instructed her to dump him and never to speak to him again and George was making similar comments. She refused to accede to the suggestions and said she instead would be asking him for explanations for his behaviour and in particular with regard to his flirting. I get the distinct impression she is very keen on his status and wealth, and will tolerate his bad behaviour providing she is kept in £1500 dresses.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

I agree with you Flossie.

Return to “Kenneth”