Oh my God!

Flossie
Site Admin

Oh my God!

Post by Flossie »

Oh my God, oh my God!

What is this guy like?

His behaviour was shocking in tonight's highlights.

Firstly, he behaved in a very threatening manner to Bea in the garden following her question to him as to whether he had said she had tried to intimidate him in a previous conversation about tactics to complete the secret task for the new housemates. This behaviour was really offensive to me, and Bea was evidently intimidated by it from her comments and her twitchy body movements. He was verbally threatening and so was his body language. Secondly, to another collection of hms he then said that in the outside world he would have got someone to deal with her. He clicked his fingers in a way that implied she would have been dispensed in a moment.

This guy is little more than some gangster.
Steffi
Creative Hubster

Post by Steffi »

He's absolutely horrible isn't he? He's a little earwig or something which has assumed great power and thinks money buys everything.

Bea must be one of the sweetest and non threatening ladies I have ever seen in BB and to say she'd been in any way threatening to him (which he clearly did say, to Charlie - who did not verify this!!) is just abhorrent.

He was saying that she irritated him. Is this because she can't be bought and sold like some bimbos? Or that he finds her unattractive so her "role" in his life is dispensable?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

It is amazing that the least intimidating person is accused by Kenneth as being intimidating!

Return to “Kenneth”