Episode Two - Beach accessory 13/10/10

Flossie
Site Admin

Episode Two - Beach accessory 13/10/10

Post by Flossie »

Thread for tonight's episode

I predict Melissa will be causing a rumpus.
Triggers
Dancing machine

Re: Episode Two - Beach accessory 13/10/10

Post by Triggers »

Flossie wrote:Thread for tonight's episode

I predict Melissa will be causing a rumpus.

I concur with your prediction "mystic Flossie" :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Oooooooooooooops!

Melissa was relatively well behaved, but my goodness she was bollocks at pitching despite her sales background.

All of the girls seemed awful, except perhaps for the Indian one and the self-style princess, although the PM was charming :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I thought Stella did well, she seemed to be assertive and sensible and undramatic, and she was completely right about the plonker Chris who's pitch was appalling. He, like many others, seemed incapable of putting a sentence together and ultimately did make the pitches.

I would like to say that I have never cringed so much in a viewing of the Apprentice.

The products were truly awful, and the pitches had me watching through my fingers because they were so stunningly wretched and immature. Statements like "he arrives at the beach looking cool" and " after looking cool he unwraps his towel" were punch-in-the-face awful. Surely the team members watching these excrutiating displays should have commented on the quality of the performances and, as a last resort, shot the people concerned rather than allow them to address other people they were trying to impress. I have never seen such unprofessional performances and I have seen hundreds of presentations.
Last edited by Flossie on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

"Punch-in-the-face awful" 8-D Stella did do well I thought and yes she should have stuck to her guns and let the other guy do the pitch. The "book-eze" thing was just dreadful, I thought. I'm repeating what I wrote in the SIT, but I thought Laura would be fired for refusing exclusivity to Boots Chemist.

OOooooh, have you seen lots of presentations? Were they geared towards selling stuff or were they academic presentations?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Academic presentations and selling and promoting various bits of computer technology

Return to “Apprentice 2010”