Episode three 20/10/10

Flossie
Site Admin

Episode three 20/10/10

Post by Flossie »

Well that was a fine episode.

Outstanding issues include the appalling inability of Melissa to make a professional pitch of food products to buyers, when her existing job is to pitch food products to buyers......... what????

And then there is the threatening and evil presence of the Peruvian-borne Puloma, who seems to take every opportunity to disparage others and extol herself. She makes a pretty revolting person, she wouldn't be so bad if she lived up to her own billing but she seems inept at most things except selling, but even then you need to have something to sell which she didn't seem to appreciate with the bakery task where a lack of product was rather crucial. Nasty bint!
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

I thought Melissa embodied incompetence, how they won I'll never know. The PM of the other team actually started quite impressively. I don't think enough was made of how the team at the bakery let them down.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

"Embodied incompetence" :D I like it, and very descriptive and accurate. Is there anything that woman was good at? Projecting indignation perhaps?

Return to “Apprentice 2010”