The socially inadequate monk who turned to religion after female rejection
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Home: Pontypool, Wales
Job: Minister
Starsign: Gemini
Rating: 29% Hot! (1255 ratings)

This ex-postman / ex-pest controller is now a Christian Minister who lives at home with his wife of 17 years along with his four kids, three dogs, six chickens and lots of rabbits.

David recently organised an extreme religious event on Barry Island called 'Sloshfest' which attracted hundreds of people from around the globe.

Top of the class at junior school, David went off the rails as a teen, drinking and taking drugs. However, on October 11th 1992 he met Jesus. Since then he has thrown off the shackles of drink and drugs getting drunk on "Godka" instead.

As well as God, David believes in UFOs and ghosts but only as an extension of his understanding of the scriptures. He says he doesn't want to go into the house to preach but to be himself, claiming to be funny, bright and likeable when he is relaxed.

David enjoys hunting, fishing and Cardiff City FC. He says he spends a lot of time doing very little but does travel through time and space in the spirit realm and the weirdest thing he's done is "visit the sun".

He says 'I didn't want to go on Big Brother and I feel weird about the whole thing', but since wondered if God's opening a door to the show for him. Whilst in the house he says that he is up for having fun but won't do 'anything of a sexual nature, or that 'may harm my Ministerial integrity'.

Return to “Dave”