Looks like a knob with that hat..

The blond aussie
Flossie
Site Admin

Looks like a knob with that hat..

Post by Flossie »

..permanently attached to his leg!

And what is this thing with the guy-liner?

I had also written a huge piece on why he is such an obnoxious knob but alas my tooth problems prevented me finishing it.

It was a compelling piece which dissected his bullying of Corin. He was appalling.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I don't understand what you mean by hat permanently attached to his leg.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Surely you must have noticed he spends almost all his time with a hat hanging off his shorts if he is not wearing it? Sometimes he is wearing a hat and has another dangling. He looks a complete plonker!
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I wouldn't expect you to understand the dress code for Under-25 Austrialian surfer dudes. :D

Mario looked far more weird in his eviction outfit - the badly fitting white jacket with butterflies sewn all over it.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Found an explanation for the hat in the C4 web chat with John James and Josie last night. :D
John, why do you always wear your hat on your jeans?

Well at the start it was because you never knew when they would lock you out of the bedroom and once they did, you couldn’t get any stuff out, so if it was hot or sunny outside, I always had my hat. After that it just became habit.
They're very conscious of sun protection in Australia, far more so than here.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Sooooo Flo your dislike of John James as a housemate led you to interpret something neutral as negative. You always maintain that your views are invariably based on logic, but in this instance you interpreted something that none of us could know the meaning of, and which turned out to have a practical basis, as more evidence for your existing negative assessment that he was a knob.

So it seems you're biased in your interpretations of housemates' actions by your preconceptions and prejudices, just like all other BB fans. :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Rubbish!

He loved having that hat on his knee, and the chances of getting cancer-inducing sunburn in the few minutes he was outside was not a factor. He simply liked having it there. If he had any fashion sense he would have realised he looked a dork and if he really did think he needed his hat he would have placed it strategically for access from the garden.

Remember, this is a guy obsessed with fashion, he has admitted a clothes obsession, and wears guy-liner!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Return to “John James”