Git?

The joiner with joined eyebrows
Flossie
Site Admin

Git?

Post by Flossie »

While Nathan seems to have evaded nominations through being the house chef and through being community minded, he does seem to be basically a git.

He is unnecessarily aggressive, intolerant, mean-spirited and occasionally malicious.

Just because he believes in sharing etc and feels contempt for those who don't does not excuse other unpleasant character traits.

One suspects he is group-minded to secure approval from the group and for the benefits approval brings, such as not being nominated. I believe if he could indulge in selfish acts without censure he would. Despite all his protestations on behalf of nurses and the like, I suspect he would eagerly take advantage of such people if he could.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well, as per usual, my post above seems prescient given that in yesterday's highlights Nathan was very aggressive towards Shabby and Keever and revealed the bullying and unpleasant character traits I mention above.

One part of my analysis above that I believe was remarkably confirmed by his behaviour in yesterday's highlights was that he was constricting his behaviour and comments for fear of losing group approval. He announced to some housemates that he had been supressing some of his opinions and that doing so was making him sulky and withdrawn and that he felt liberated by his outbursts at Shabby and Keever.

His malicious inner workings were revealed for all, and yet he declared to my amazement that he was engaged on a mission to spread harmony and happiness. What a moron!

His aggression and anger was truly manifest and the delivery of his comments was truly repellant and definitely deserved the description of "bullying" that Shabby and Keever gave to it.

Return to “Nathan”