What a git

who would poke your eye out with his stick if he could catch you
Flossie
Site Admin

What a git

Post by Flossie »

Steve is a complete git, and just because he is disabled is no excuse for his behaviour to Keeley.

His behaviour is revolting, particularly his two-faced willingness to engage with Keeley in sexual interactions, while actually disliking her intensely because she poses a threat to his status and declaring his dislike of her to other housemates in the most unpleasant terms.

He claims she has an ulterior motive, well he seems to have a much bigger ulterior motive for his friendliness to her face.

He is a git.
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

I saw his despicable behaviour towards her in last night's highlights show.
Why the sudden cold-shoulder and little digs? I thought he was horrible and she must have been totally bewildered as to his reasons for this change. I wondered if I had missed something - or he is holding her responsible for his guilt at getting a little too close to her. Git.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I missed last night's highlights but will comment when I've caught up. :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

His wildly varying behaviour would seem to be superficially confusing, but I think the explanation is not too difficult to fathom.

He obviously objects to attempts to oust him as the controlling influence in the house and so he has responded with a verbal tirade of remarkable unpleasantness. His remarks apparently have included saying he would urinate on her, as well many other contemptible comments that have been broadcast, and he laces most of these remarks with foul-mouthed swear words as well as an underlying aggressive and malicious sentiment. He would no doubt claim his behaviour is justified because it is "transparently" obvious she is trying to be the controlling influence and he has a right to defend his social territory. Of course he has no right to defend it in the manner he has.

The reason he has been flirting with her, and cuddling her, despite her threatening his soical status, is the simple fact she is sexy. He is prepared to sacrifice everything, at least for a moment, for attention and sexual interaction, despite being married.

I suspect that Keeley understands much of this, and may even be using her sexual appeal deliberately to ease her way past Steve's inevitable objection to being ousted as the controlling influence in the house.

I thought she did remarkably well to confront him immediately when he started to be obnoxious and showed contempt for her with his pretence at not hearing what she was saying etc.

Return to “Steve”