who is so prone to jealousy she is jealous of herself
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Home: Nottingham
Job: Hair stylist / professional Beyonce look-a-like
Starsign: Aquarius

Stunning Beyonce look-a-like Rachael hates that people judge her because of her looks, but admits she still checks herself out in the mirror up to 100 times a day to 'check I'm still hot.'

The self employed hair stylist is fed up of the media dictating how women should look, and believes girls should be girls: 'I think boys should wear jeans and girls should wear skirts, girls should be pretty, girly, ladylike'.

Despite being the most popular girl in school, Rachael admits she now only has two or three close friends because of her ego. Girls are often jealous and bitch about her. As a result she 'enjoys confrontation' but can be intimidating 'because I stand up for myself and what I believe in'. She's thinks she'll be booed by the Big Brother crowd: 'I'm not expecting to be adored'.

Currently single, she only ever gets chatted up by drunk, pretty boys who are not her type. She would never make a move on a guy and thinks it makes girls look 'desperate'. She has never been faithful to any of her boyfriends. Her nightmare scenario in the house would be if Big Brother took away the mirrors!

Return to “Rachael”