Profiles of new housemates to enter house tonight

What is in the papers and on the net?
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Profiles of new housemates to enter house tonight

Post by Anna »

FROM DIGI SPY:

Andrew

Details: Andrew was a child mathematics genius, taking A-levels at just 13 years old and is now studying maths at Oxford. Rating himself as ten out of ten for intelligence, he wants to prove to the world that not all teenagers are 'illiterate chavs'.

Having been pushed hard all his life to excel at maths, Andrew is going into the Big Brother house to rebel and do something for himself. By being in the house he hopes to get better at interacting with girls and become a bit more 'normal'. Sometimes when he wants to be 'normal' he tells people he works at Tesco's and his name is Kevin.

Andrew has only had one relationship but he considers himself lucky in love, because 'lucky she could fall for someone as unattractive as me'. He finds it hard to talk to women and lost his virginity to someone he didn't know when he was drunk.

Andrew wasn't one of the 81 hopefuls at the house on launch night as he was taking his exams.

At last, a housemate for Flossie to relate to. :D

Keeley

Details: Keeley believes that her small stature (she is under 5ft) has led to a superiority complex which drives her to "have to be the best at everything". She is a successful business woman who has "won every award in her industry" and achieved "everything she has ever aimed for in life".

Keeley is aware that she sometimes comes across as arrogant but says she just has "great self-belief", adding: "There are certain people that attract attention in a room full of people - I think I am one of them. I've got charisma and charm."

Single Keeley has dated some of Manchester's finest including actors and footballers although she likes to hang out with gay men as "they always want to go out and don't want to have sex".

Keeley reads a lot of self-help books which "help you get what you want" and shares a few Buddhist beliefs such as not killing animals. If she was reincarnated she'd like to come back as "a little terrapin - dead chilled out and bask in the sun all day with my pals".

Sounds like she should have applied to The Apprentice!
"There are certain people that attract attention in a room full of people - I think I am one of them. I've got charisma and charm."
Oh God. 8-)

Rachel

Details: This sassy Scouser wants to do Big Brother for "the experience, and to meet new people". In 2002 she made it through to the last 50 in Pop Idol, which she says has been the best experience of her life so far.

Despite her job as cabin crew, the furthest she's ever travelled is Morocco but she only stayed 25 minutes, put the bins out and then came back.

Rachel claims to have practised a few different religions, born again Christian, Jehovah and "a lil Paganism", but at the end of the day, she says there's just one big master God.

Currently single, Rachel says men are disappointing although confesses to fall in love very easily and likes the dark 'meat head' types. She once sent a guy a love poem with a chicken bone and used teabag, she says this was 'deep and soulful'. Rachel confesses to loving Jeremy Kyle and hates snakes.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not cabin crew!

*tries to suppress feeling of superiority*
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I am looking forward to the Maths chappy bringing back some intelligent conversation after the departure of Sunshine and Shabby.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Well according to BBLB he's apparently anti spiritualism and believes in science. He thinks that things should be tested until proven or not proven. :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Oh dear. After seeing his audition video and the fact that he thinks he "aspires" people to do great things suggests strongly that he may be good at maths but he cannot express himself in English, and that was just one of several basic linguistic errors. What a plonker.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Yes I know, he said he was 'articulated' instead of articulate. :D

I thought his intro of himself to the other housemates was quite nice and genuine though.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Yes, that was the other huge blooper! Honestly, how hilariously ironic to describe oneself as "articulated", so he is just like the lorry and a doll then. What a plonker.

Return to “News”