Home: London
Job: Broadcaster
Starsign: Pisces
Rating: 17% Hot! (656 ratings)
Is Vanessa or

* NEWS
* VIDEOS
* GALLERIES

Vanessa was one of the first (of six) Celebrity Big Brother housemates in 2001. Although only required to be in the house for 2 weeks, Vanessa famously crumbled under the gaze of the cameras.

She became the 2nd housemate to be evicted after she scrawled on the table with chalk. Dressed in a silk leopard-skin dressing gown and sunglasses, she took a piece of chalk meant for writing the shopping list and began covering the table in words including 'incarcerated, diffident, disparate, frustrated'.

Talking about her experience in 2006 Vanessa said: 'It was a rough stage of marital upset, I didn't deal with it too well, so I didn't enjoy my three nights and four days. It seemed like an eternity. But now it's over, I'm so glad I did it, it's something to talk about at dinner parties forever, everyone's still fascinated by what I did and didn't write on the table...'

The broadcaster and journalist has been a radio and TV presenter her entire career. Often famed more for her fluctuating weight than career achievements, Vanessa won a Sony Radio award in 2009 for her phone in shows on BBC London.

Recently Vanessa has admitted having a gastric band operation to win the battle with her weight. She has been engaged to singer Ben Ofoedu since 2006 after divorcing her husband in 2000.

She's made numerous TV appearances on Little Britain, Celebrity Fit Club, The Wright Stuff and presented two series of Cosmetic Surgery Live. She was in Hotel Babylon, Vanessa's Real Lives, celebrity Wife Swap and Celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

How scary is that picture? :doom:

Return to “Vanessa”