Daune's performance so far

Profiles, opinions and links
Flossie
Site Admin

Daune's performance so far

Post by Flossie »

Duane seems to be gathering numerous plaudits because of his win as project manager and his positive attitude. He is in fact an imbecile.

His team won the food manufacture task despite him, not because of him, Jane pulled the team to success.

He was so inept at organising and taking heed of Jane's warnings regarding production issues that the team ended up with no product to take to the wholesalers. He seemed unable to absorb the useful information and direction that Jane was giving.

His delusional tendencies were brutally exposed when he was so intent on projecting a positive spin to his team on the quality of the team's first chutney that he consumed some of the chilli death chutney, ignored what his taste buds were telling him, and then attempted to articulate how wonderful the chutney was as it tore at his insides and removed his power of speech. What an idiot.

He thinks, like so many inept delusionals, that being blindly positive about everything is a substitute for business acumen, rational thought, problem solving skills and intellect.

The guy is an imbecile, and he will crash and burn very shortly because of his shortcomings, and as he suffers he will undoubtedly believe the blame lies with everyone but his dim-witted self.

Some people have claimed he is educated to degree level, well, if he has a degree, it must be in sports science or David Beckham studies.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Re: Daune's performance so far

Post by Anna »

:D Well he does say in his profile that his attention to detail can be somewhat lacking. He says he's the Founder/Director of a drinks distribution company though. All of the candidates seem to be engaged in some form of business of their own so you'd imagine they must have some ability. I wonder how big his company is. Maybe he's like Tre Azam, whose 'global company' was actually something he ran from his bedroom. I find him quite watchable because he's so enthusiastic.
Flossie wrote: He thinks, like so many inept delusionals, that being blindly positive about everything is a substitute for business acumen, rational thought, problem solving skills and intellect.
Many Apprentice candidates are like this! I'm waiting to see Adam Corbally lead a team because I find him annoying in his criticisms of everyone else and wonder how he'd do. Also, the woman with the strangulated foghorn voice - Jenna - who messed up the financial side.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Well he did lead one, and of course he was a disaster as we both suspected he would be.

What a completely vacuous deluded plonker he is.

Return to “Apprentice 2012”