Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I get unrelated videos on that link.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I have checked the link and it works.

The video does take some time to get going but he page should be titled with Danica Thrall and someone else entertains or some such.

It features a topless Danica who writhes around with her similarly attired friend while being on the phone. :red:
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I didn't take off the site's parential controls, that's why I got unrelated videos.

There are literally countless videos of Danica doing this sort of stuff on Daily Motion, linked to by people on Digital Spy. Seems she had quite a career before going into the BB house.

Most of it is tedious, repetitive stuff, either with another woman doing similar stuff, or making out she's arousing herself whilst talking on the phone - bulk standard male w*nk fodder. In the ones with two women, they're clearly not into each other but are just going through the same, repetitive motions. If they had one with two women who really were into each other, it might be erotic.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I didn't even look all the way through this one, and I presumed if there were others then they would be similar.

I don't think I have seen two lesbians go at themselves properly :D

Return to “Danica”