Danica puts The Situation in his place

The sexiest, and possibly, the most manipulative housemate
Flossie
Site Admin

Danica puts The Situation in his place

Post by Flossie »

Apparently she said hello to someone ( I have no idea whether this was in the house or at some previous event ) and he complained, and she puts him in his place, subtly, but firmly. I like Danica simply because she is eloquent, giggly, charming and utterly controls the American twat with the lightest of touches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZoUXUtBmc&feature=plcp
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I couldn't really understand what they were going on about - although that could be because there were several sound dips when I watched the video - or was that when the name of the 'someone' she said hello to was mentioned? Do you think he's being possessive and jealous or do you think there might be something in what he seemed to be saying, that he was warning her about the 'someone' or 'those people' as he seemed to refer to, as they were not good people for her to be around?

I liked her when she went into the house but I am beginning to think she's playing him. Not with some strategy in mind, but just because she likes the attention and the feeling of keeping a man dangling. I think in fairness she should make it clearer she's not interested in him (I don't think she is) rather than giving him hope by doing things like telling him to imagine how it'll be when they get out of the house, and she calls him in the US from the UK, reiterating he should imagine how that will be. He obviously thinks it's an expression of interest on her part, when it's no such thing in my opinion.

Is your appreciation of her behaviour in controlling him due to the fact you don't like him?
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

My appreciation of her is based on three things, firstly that as I don't like him, I am revelling in her manipulating him so completely, and secondly I am fascinated to see how her interactions demonstrate the deep truth that males are slaves to their desire for sexually desirable women, such that males can be manipulated and controlled, and thirdly the proficiency of her various intellectual, perceptive, linguistic and social skills.

Her various proficiencies are as well honed as an Olympic athlete's physical skills. She has compelling and endearing facial expressions that make bambi seem relatively unlovable, and she is a master of language and delivers her comments with amazing economy and aptitude for a twenty-four year old, and all of her interactions with others are a master class in deftness.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Flossie wrote:
Her various proficiencies are as well honed as an Olympic athlete's physical skills. She has compelling and endearing facial expressions that make bambi seem relatively unlovable, and she is a master of language and delivers her comments with amazing economy and aptitude for a twenty-four year old, and all of her interactions with others are a master class in deftness.
Oh Gawd, you always find some girly on BB to fall in love with. Last year it was Faye you thought was truly amazing.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I flipping am not! :snotty:
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Then there was Noirin two years ago, or was it three? :-k Oh no, two years ago in BB11 it was Keeley, who was going to go in and organise the whole house but left with an injured ankle after a task a few days later. It goes all the way back to Shell in BB5 :p
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Keeley wasn't remotely attractive, she just seemed to have a bit of oomphhhh which fizzled out. She had a very poor judgement of men and liked that veteran soldier with one leg who was a git and Noirin had a sexy appeal and a certain grace but I wasn't attracted to her either! So there :snotty:

Return to “Danica”