The sexiest, and possibly, the most manipulative housemate
Flossie
Site Admin

The Sex, Lies, and rinsing men programme

Post by Flossie »

Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

What strikes me most about this is how unappealing almost all of the women are, I would avoid most of them rather than seek them out. I was in a nightclub about 10 years ago and was approached by some hideous crone and I legged it!

I am surprised that Danica can get satisfaction from talking to the mind-numbingly stupid people that seem to feature on her skype calls. She is intelligent and surely she must find interacting with numbskulls unrewarding. It is this element of her conduct that I actually find most worrying: that she could be satisfied with doing this sort of thing rather than being concerned at exploiting the callers who I suspect in the vast majority of cases are well able to fund their conversations with an attractive girl.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Well the interactions seem relatively short, so I suspect she views it much as one might view a tedious task that's part of your job, something that has to be done to get the income - or present - although it did say in the programme that the client they showed skyping from Morrison's car park (classy) was one of her favourites, so she'd given him a 'two for one' deal in terms of her time. Now what does skyping from Morrison's car park instead of home suggest to you? :D

I'd personally feel uncomfortable doing this sort of work because even though she doesn't even meet these men, never mind have sex with them, and prohibits any sex talk during the conversations, she is advertising on her website with sexy, revealing photos of herself and I'm sure all her clients are well aware of her work on Babestation and glamour modelling. Thus to my mind there's a sexual attraction for all of them. If they simply needed a chat because they were lonely, there are all sorts of people they might contact who don't happen to have appeared in girl on girl and self-stimulating videos. I think the men entertain sexual fantasies about her, and her unavailability. After all, the number of men who'd be prepared to buy presents for someone they'll never meet and hardly talk to must be a relatively small sub-section of the male population. I suspect it's a niche market so to speak. So I'd be uncomfortable at the sexual undertones, or having to relate and be nice to some plonker just because I wanted a present from him (I'd feel like I was selling myself - which in fact she is). I'd feel uncomfortable knowing I was the sexual fantasy of the guy interacting with me, as though he was involving me personally in his fantasy even though sex isn't talked about.

However she doesn't seem to have any qualms about the possible morality or emotional health of the work and seems to simply view it as a means of making money and getting nice things.

Return to “Danica”