Saturday, September 4 2010, 12:49 BST
By Ruth Connors, Big Brother Reporter
Tweet this Digg this Send to friend More options
Ulrika JonssonRSS
Victor EbuwaRSS
Ultimate Big B…RSS
Ultimate Big Brother: Ulrika on Day 1
WENN
Ulrika has admitted to Victor that she is glad Nadia was evicted last night, following their dispute over a broken plate on Thursday.

Earlier this morning, Victor asked Ulrika how she felt about last night's departures and commented that he was "over the moon" she had survived.

Ulrika replied: "There’s no way I could possibly lie about it. I did not expect Nadia to go but I’m not as shocked as everybody else, it seems, as everyone goes, ‘She was the most amazing person, we’re so shocked she’s gone.’ I’m thinking at some stage or other you have to take responsibility."

"I said, 'When you're up for eviction, if you have arguments you normally go,'" Victor added. "It's just Nadia was invincible on my show - bulletproof - and I should know, I tried to get her out solidly for two months!"

Ulrika agreed, and commented that she felt she was unable to have a rational discussion with Nadia when the entire house seemed scared of her and her regular mood swings.

"They were all saying, 'She was crying,' and I was thinking, 'Er, hello? I was crying,' and it was distressing for a lot of people I think," she continued.

"I tell you the one thing - she had no sympathy for anybody. She didn’t care if she hurt anybody. All she'd say is, 'That’s my opinion,' and actually in the real world that’s not how you function."

Later, Victor also asked Brian for his views on Nadia's shock departure, leading the series 2 winner to suggest that her moods may have been a knock-on effect from her dispute with Coolio earlier in the week.

"Coolio was gone!" Victor replied. "It just carried on, and also I have now been made aware certain people were getting paid more than other people and not enjoying it.

"I think she felt like a couple of people - the celebs - were getting paid six times more."

However Victor and Brian agreed that it was a matter of luck what someone gets paid for a job and bared no relevance to the house.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

"I tell you the one thing - she had no sympathy for anybody. She didn’t care if she hurt anybody. All she'd say is, 'That’s my opinion,' and actually in the real world that’s not how you function."
I think what Ulrika says above is true. I see Brian also thought that Nadia's mood swings may have been a knock-on effect of the business with Coolio. However as Victor points out, Coolio was gone by the time of the plate argument - although I suppose the effects of the stress could have still been affecting Nadia, making her more prone to outbursts. However what Ulrika says of Nadia above was true of Nadia from the first night in my opinion, when Nadia immediately dumped her scathing opinions of John James on Josie without any consideration of the effects on Josie (unless Nadia did intentionally intend to destabilise Josie to provoke her into leaving, thus removing a front-runner in the competition).

Nadia seems to have no concern for the effects of her negative opinions on the recipients, but is incredibly sensitive to others' negative opinions about her.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Absolutely right Anna, and you picked out the crucial passage which I feel sums up Nadia perfectly. She was whining that no-one asked her how she felt following the argument, but this is another example of her selfish perspective as she has never asked other people how they feel or offered concillation, or contributed to the welfare of any one else in any way whatsoever.

Return to “UBB News”