Irritant or entertaining?

The pratt with the hat and glasses

Irritant and any entertainment is not worth the price
50%
Irritant, but entertaining and stimulating
50%
What is the cost of having him shot by a sniper?
No votes

Total votes: 2

Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

A bit of both :D
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

The jury's still out on this one. :D
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I like him now. :D
Triggers
Dancing machine

Post by Triggers »

Anna wrote:I like him now. :D

:D Yaayy, little bugger's growing on me too :joyjump:
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Hhhmmmmmm................ just because of what he did for Dave......... which I am not sure was that much and was obviously much to his advantage.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

Since tonight's highlights I don't like him again. :D He's too 'in yer face'. He persists in invading people's personal space or private issues when repeatedly told to butt out. I don't buy his excuse that everything that takes place on BB is Britain's business. Whilst that's true, it doesn't give him licence to violate conventional social boundaries with the other housemates and behave in a disruptive manner. I don't believe for a minute that he went into the bedroom to Josie because he wanted to see how she was. He just likes stirring things up.

He's like a big kid. I can't believe he's 21. I agree with JJ2 in that he comes across more like 14 - or younger.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I agree totally Anna.

His mischievous and intefering in Josie's and John's relationship issues is nothing to do with him and he has no right to invade their time together and demand he can be present when they wish to have discussions.

This would have been one occasion when John James would have been entitled to kick Sam! I would have done the same.

What the hell makes him think he can intrude into their personal life so forcefully????????

Grrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
jackassfan
Movie Hubster

Post by jackassfan »

I think he is great, I really hope he stays and dumb act Corin goes tonight
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

You know, I've come round to liking him again now and I agree with you Jack, I hope Corange the human Barbie leaves.

I've never changed my opinion on housemates during a run of BB before - except for this year!

I don't know why BB made this a vote to evict instead of a vote to save. It ensures that we're left with relatively dull characters like Andrew and JJ2 who don't provoke strong enough emotion for people to vote them out. It also makes it virtually impossible for fans of a particular housemate to vote tactically when everyone's up except Josie. We're assured of a pretty dull final. I can only imagine BB want to rush the housemates out on finals night so that they can concentrate on the launch of Ultimate BB.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

The guy was an irritating twat who thought making Corin's life a misery was somehow fun, and yet immediately he found himself on the end of abuse he collapsed like a little girl.

What he needs is a kicking. He left JJ well alone because he knew he would suffer.

Alas, Sam is just yet further evidence that many people in this world think that bullying the weak and vulnerable is acceptable. I much prefer the bullying of the strong and aggressive.
Anna
Analytical Hubster

Post by Anna »

I don't think Corin's weak and vulnerable. She goes off like a banshee when angry.

She knew she'd get her stuff back eventually. Any 29 year old who can't appear without wigs and make-up and spends three hours applying it needs educating about the more fundamental things in life. Corin was summed up for me by her conversation with Mario:

Mario: "I could draw and paint all day and not get bored"

Corin (agreeing with him, quite seriously): "I could paint my nails all day and not get bored"
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

She clearly was vulnerable!!!!

She was almost in tears continually for her last few days when Sam, John James and Dave were bullying her. She was so close to tears she didn't want to be hugged by JJ because it would set her off, and she described to Nathan that she was having a horrific time and she was utterly miserable.

I would have dealt with all three John James, Sam and Dave very severely.

She may be utterly vacuous but she isn't malicious and didn't deserve to be bullied.
jackassfan
Movie Hubster

Post by jackassfan »

I dont think they were bullies either, that word is used too much in BB

The only genuine nasty bullies there have been in BB are

Jade, Tim and sometimes Adele bullied sophie in BB3
Lesley, Derek, Craig and Vanessa bullied Sam in BB6, I still remember that time Derek shouted at Sam in the kitchen for no reason at all

Return to “Sam”