Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Home: London
Job: Stockbroker (Currently not working)
Starsign: Capricorn
Rating: 45% Hot! (1533 ratings)

The original 'slick man' Victor was notoriously involved in the now infamous Fight Night during Big Brother 5 when he had a huge argument with fellow housemate Emma and he was given a formal warning about his behavior.

Victor was the alpha male of the House and thought of himself as the ultimate ladies man. He was king of the Diary Room one-liners and leader of the Jungle Cats gang that rivaled the Lipstick Bitches (which included Nadia and Michelle). He unwittingly began to suffer at the hands of fellow housemates Emma and Michelle who were able to punish housemates from the secret bedsit – they gave him cold showers for the duration of their stay. On day 57 he was evicted following an argument with fellow housemate Shell Jubin after the wedding task in which he was the groom.

Since leaving Big Brother Victor went to university to study economics and then worked as a stockbroker. He's currently not working due to a back injury but says he will return to work soon because he misses the 'money and the game'.

Prior to this new career Victor claims he was 'in talks' with MTV about presenting Pimp my Ride but the job went to Tim Westwood. Victor still has 'beef' about this. Victor has appeared on Celebrity Poker Club and various Big Brother related shows for Channel 4.

He has an 8 year old son and is currently enjoying the single life.
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

I have to admit he is considerably less obnoxious than he was last time. I am suspicious that he is suppressing his more revolting character traits of being a bully and a gangster-loving thug so that he appears much more likeable.
jackassfan
Movie Hubster

Post by jackassfan »

He was my favourite in BB5 :D

My least favourite that year was Vanessa who i thought was a stuck up b itch and then very closely followed by Marco
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

Oh god! Marco!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I seethe at the mention of his name.
jackassfan
Movie Hubster

Post by jackassfan »

Flossie wrote:Oh god! Marco!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I seethe at the mention of his name.
He really was vile

The only time i laughed involving him is after his eviction interview where he ran to his mum and slipped over taking his mum down with him :D
Flossie
Site Admin

Post by Flossie »

:D

That was a top clip :D

Return to “Victor”